Friday, April 1, 2011

Doodle Verse - Eph 1:11-12


I've always envied people who could journal for pages and pages and do it consistently. I've tried and failed more times that I can remember. I have finally come the conclusion that I am not a journal person. But then one day I noticed a trend in my sermon note book - The pages had good sermon notes, but they were also filled with beautiful doodles. I decided that maybe I was a visual journal person. So DoodleVerse is my way that I connect to the Father by doodling and meditating over the verse and finally memorizing the verse.

If you'd like to doodle this too, click here DoodleVerse - Creation for an outline for you to doodle as well. If you like what you did, scan it an email me and I'll post it next week!

Happy Doodling., Marsha







No comments:

Post a Comment